Beef Tenderloin With Marsala Sauce
- 16 oz. Marsala Simmer Sauce
- 4 6- to 8-oz. beef tenderloin steaks
- 4 tbsp. chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Season tenderloins with salt to taste.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking.
- Cook the tenderloins about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare, or as desired.
- Transfer steaks to plates.
- Heat the Marsala Simmer Sauce and bring to a low simmer.
- Spoon the Marsala sauce over the beef tenderloins.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and serve immediately.