Creamy Vegan Alfredo Mushroom Toast on Grilled Baguette
- Slice baguette on an angle for grilling and brush sliced baguette with olive oil. Grill until golden brown and grill marks are present.
- Tear cleaned mushrooms into small bite-size chunks. (Don’t toss the stump they add great flavor! But be sure to remove the bottom of the stump.)
- In a medium sauté pan, add and heat olive oil. Once oil is hot, add torn mushrooms. Sauté mushrooms for 5 to 8 minutes on medium-high heat, stirring as they cook. (You will want the mushrooms to be cooked but still firm.)
- Add salt and pepper, to taste, and a pinch of crushed red pepper.
- Add Dijon mustard, Victoria® Vegan Original Alfredo Sauce and sherry vinegar. Heat until sauce and mushrooms are combined.
- Place grilled mushrooms over grilled baguette and top with chopped parsley. If you would like more cheese flavor, top with nutritional yeast.