Mini Whole Wheat Margherita Pita Pizzas
- 8 mini whole wheat pita breads
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella
- ½ c. Marinara Sauce
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Fresh basil for garnish
- ¼ c. olive oil
- Place mini pitas on an ungreased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine minced garlic and olive oil.
- Brush garlic and oil mixture thoroughly onto each pita.
- Top each pita with 1 tablespoon of Marinara Sauce and one slice of fresh mozzarella.
- Bake at 425 degrees until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Top each mini pizza with a fresh basil leaf.