Stuffed Flank Steak with Spinach, Sundried Tomatoes and Fresh Mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lay flank steak on cutting board, cover with plastic wrap and pound with meat tenderizer until steak is an even thickness of about 1/4”.
- Season steak with salt and pepper. Spread spinach, sundried tomatoes and shredded mozzarella cheese evenly over the entire steak, leaving about 1/2” uncovered around the edges.
- Roll steak up (rolling with the grain), from the long side of the steak, and tie with kitchen twine in 3 spots, so the filling stays inside while cooking.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and brown the rolled steak for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Place Victoria® Vodka Sauce in bottom of skillet with the steak, and transfer to the oven. Bake for about 15 minutes, then baste with the sauce. Bake for an additional 10 minutes for medium doneness or internal temperature of 155°F.
- Remove steak from skillet, transfer to a cutting board and let rest for about 5 minutes before slicing. Slice crosswise. Serve.