- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ c. breadcrumbs
- ¼ c. grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 thinly sliced zucchinis
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 24 oz. Roasted Garlic Sauce
- Slice the zucchini into 1/4-inch-thick rounds.
- In a bowl, toss the zucchini with the oil.
- In a separate bowl, combine the Parmesan, breadcrumbs salt, and a pinch of pepper.
- Dip each round into the Parmesan mixture, coating it evenly on both sides.
- Place each zucchini round on a greased baking sheet and bake at 450 degrees for 10-15 minutes, until the rounds are nice and crisp.
- Let cool and remove with spatula.
Use Roasted Garlic Sauce as a light, savory dipping sauce.